We offer you our best-negotiated rates for shipping. At this time we offer flat rate shipping. Also we reserve the right to choose carrier. Usually we ship via USPS First Class, Priority and Fedex Ground.
· United States Postal Service (USPS) Standard Delivery and Priority Mail – Items shipped via USPS include package tracking numbers. Most USPS orders are delivered within 3–7 business days of pickup.
· Federal Express (FedEx) Ground Delivery – Items shipped via FedEx Ground Delivery include package tracking numbers. Most FedEx Ground orders are delivered within 1–5 business days of pickup.
· FedEx Two-Day Delivery – Items shipped via FedEx Two-Day Delivery include package tracking numbers. Orders placed before 1:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time will be delivered the second business day by 3:00 p.m.
· FedEx Standard Overnight Delivery – Items shipped via FedEx Standard Overnight Delivery include package tracking numbers.
International Customs Information
If you place an order to be delivered to a foreign country, please be aware that the recipient must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches that particular country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; unfortunately, we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they will be. Please contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Wondering where your order is?
· If you have not received your order and think that you should have, you can review your order on our Web store under “My Account” at the top of the screen. There you will be able to find updated processing/shipping information and shipment tracking numbers when the carrier has made them available.